Dramatically accelerate your solder stencil data preparation and documentation to drive faster delivery times, improved yields, and increased profit margin.
The Stensys™ Software Platform that enables Solder Stencil Manufacturers and Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) companies to accelerate their stencil generation process, improve revenues, and reduce costs. In many cases, IGI customers have realized up to an 80% time reduction in stencil generation data preparation and documentation.
Optimizing your Stencil Process
As a Stencil Manufacturer or EMS Company, you are looking to solve many challenges and frustrations:
- Lengthy New Product Introduction (NPI ) issues
- Global edits done individually and manually
- Edits are time consuming and prone to error
- Correction and Clean-up of bad data
- Need additional CAM operators to increase throughput
- Multiple CAM systems required to complete job
- Inaccurate stencils due to operator differences
- Time spent educating, expediting and reworking.
We Understand Your Issues
Infinite Graphics is a Precision Imaging Services bureau and have dealt with these same issues for many years. To accelerate the stencil generation process and improve your revenues and reduce costs, we created the Stensys Software Platform to realize up to an 80% time reduction in stencil generation data preparation time. You can now create SMT stencil and documentation layers from solder paste data, moving quickly from import, through editing, to export. Stensys software will increase quality and decrease time and costs in Solder Paste Stencil design, and SMT Stencil design.
Why is StenSys Software the Right Solution for Your Company?
Stensys software utilizes an advanced Library-based architecture that continues to reduce stencil data processing time the more it is used. IGI’s unique and logical application of edit rules give you quick, consistent and diverse editing capabilities. Custom libraries of edit rules are created and stored for instant recall and guarantees consistency on subsequent jobs. CAM operators’ time is now spent on the next job rather than identifying and editing individual components.
The Stensys Software Platform Gen Stencil CAD Engine Module
Apply compensation edits based on your customer rules and requirements. Our full range of edits helps you get it perfect the first time.
- Generate home plate, C-shapes, D-shapes and more — or replace apertures with existing shapes/subfigures
- Shifting, shrinking and growing by an amount or percent.
- Independent width and length edits based on original or adjusted pads.
- Hollow outline for electroforming applications.
- Round all corners on stencil geometry.
- Set gaps for passive pairs and 2 gangs.
- Square, diamond, or round shapes for BGA cluster edits, staggered or aligned.
- Belly/ground pad edits — standard or customized with a flexible rule-based edit.
- Manual editing of the full component.
- Area Ratio/Aspect Ratio/Paste Volume calculation on the fly.
- Trim around vias accurately, consistently, automatically.
- Apply a whole set of Specifications, pairing filtered geometry with specific edits.
Save time and provide your customer with consistent edits. Let us show you how.
Stencils Are Ready… Now!
Export to a variety of standard formats such as DXF, DWG, RS-274X and GDSII. Export device-ready RS-274X data for laser cutting systems like LPKF or Tannlin. Automation tools are available for scripting layouts and other data preparation for lasers.