IGI PT Viewer can be used for viewing data, or as an evaluation system prior to purchasing the full version of IGI PT or Gen Stencil. IGI PT Viewer includes many powerful editing and construction features of the standard IGI PT, including tools to:
- Import a variety of data types, including DXF/DWG, RS274X, GDS II, ODB++, and many more
- View data at any zoom level, as well as browse through hierarchical data
- List information about any features
- Find zero width geometry and smallest features
- Calculate areas and perimeters
- Create snapshot reports
- And more…
IGI PT Viewer runs on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 systems. Professional or business levels of the OS recommended. Show more about the Recommended Configuration or IGI PT Viewer Installation Instructions.
To get your IGI PT Viewer, fill out the form below. You’ll receive an email asking to confirm your eligibility. Once confirmed, the username and password you enter in the form below will expire in 10 days.